Part Time Job
Multimedia Reporter (Part-Time)
Entercom DC is looking for a smart, energetic and innovative part-time multimedia reporter to join its Connecting Vets team. In addition to writing, editing, and distributing impactful stories across our many platforms, this person will work with the Executive Producer on strategies and initiatives to grow our presence on the national level.
• Find, write, and distribute compelling military content in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. -
• Take complex subject matter and turn it into shareable, interesting content for our Veteran audience.
• Accurately reflect the tone and voice of Connecting Vets to grow engagement and encourage discussion.
• Bachelor's degree or relevant military experience.
• Demonstrated ability in storytelling and audio packaging.
• Excellent writing and editing skills with an ability to produce copy on deadline.
• Strong experience in creative or editorial writing.
• Leverage social platforms to grow reach and engagement.
• Ideal candidate is former military or a civilian who has an understanding of the military world including the lingo, needs and culture.
• Project management, time management, and organizational skills.
• Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation? with appropriate insurance.