Morning Show Internships For All Semesters
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Morning Show and Afternoon Show Internships for All Semesters!
Entercom offers an opportunity for students to apply classroom theory to practical experience. Our internship program allows students to experience firsthand the reality of working in the radio broadcasting industry. Interns can test their creative talent, exercise their analytical skills and increase their understanding of broadcasting operations and trends. Internships are available year-round, and are 12-15 hours per week, with specific days and times agreed upon in advance.
Morning Show internships are available on 98PXY, 98.9 The Buzz and afternoons on 95.7 ESPN Rochester and will give students the opportunity to learn and experience the exciting world of programming with Entercom's radio stations. The skills and experience you will gain include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting with the research of pop culture stories
• Learning how pre-recorded weekend best-of shows are produced
• Learning how to cut/edit/archive audio
• Learning how to update various Twitter & Facebook pages
• Assisting with the collection of show preparation materials
• Shadowing other departments as desired
• Must be enrolled in a College or University
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Positive, professional attitude and willingness to learn
• Commitment of 12 to 15 hours per week
• Reliable transportation necessary
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Students are expected to obtain and complete any forms necessary to receive credit for the internship experience. Entercom Rochester will assist students with the completion of such forms and provide information concerning duties and responsibilities.
For questions, contact:
Entercom New York, LLC
70 Commercial Street
Rochester, NY 14614
Administrative Support Workers