Intern - Social Media
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Social Media Internships for All Semesters!
Entercom offers an opportunity for students to apply classroom theory to practical experience. Our internship program allows students to experience firsthand the reality of working in the radio broadcasting industry. Interns can test their creative talent, exercise their analytical skills and increase their understanding of broadcasting operations and trends. Internships are available year-round, and are 12-15 hours per week, with specific days and times agreed upon in advance.
This social media internship will give you the opportunity to learn and experience the fast paced world of social media with Entercom's 5 radio stations all while earning college credit. The experience you will gain include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting with social media, including Facebook and Twitter for our 5 radio stations
• Shadowing staff members as they schedule, prepare and manage social media
• Learning how to create and fulfill a social media timeline
• Must be enrolled in a College or University and receiving college credit
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Positive, professional attitude and willingness to learn
• Commitment of 12 to 15 hours per week
• Reliable transportation necessary
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Students are expected to obtain and complete any forms necessary to receive credit for the internship experience. Entercom Rochester will assist students with the completion of such forms and provide information concerning duties and responsibilities.
INTERNS ARE NON-PAID POSITIONS.