FM 101.9 Part-Time On-Air Talent
Part Time Job
FM 101.9 Part-time On-Air Talent (WQMP)
FM 1019 is looking for exceptional on-air talent that is knowledgeable in Alternative Rock and digital content creation including social media and Frequency. If you are creative, compelling, talented, professional, energetic and understand how to deliver great radio in a PPM environment we want to hear from you.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
• Providing creative, entertaining and engaging on-air content while executing the station format.
• Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly.
• Perform music and commercial log checks during shifts.
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
• Making personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts.
3 years on-air broadcast experience preferred; Excellent communication and voice skills; Knowledge of PromoSuite, Audio Vault or Prophet Systems preferred. Programming and imaging skills a plus, but not necessary. Should possess strong knowledge of FCC policies. If considered, you will be prompted to submit your audio MP3 of 3MB or less (and not one single megabyte more). Must be available to work flexible shifts including weekends, holidays, etc. on regular basis.