Financial Systems Support Specialist
Full Time Job
Are you a problem solver, technically inclined and knowledgeable about financial systems? Do you enjoy a collaborative environment and providing support to users? If so, read on!
Entercom Communications Corp. is the 2nd largest radio broadcasting company in the country. The company, which is based in a Philadelphia suburb, PA, is seeking to hire a systems support specialist within its finance department.
The ideal candidate has a blend of technical acumen and knowledge of financial software. We're looking for a self-motivated and driven individual to join our team, roll up their sleeves and tackle operational issues.
This is a temp to perm opportunity.
• Providing user support for multiple financial & accounting systems in a shared services environment
• Assisting with implementations and upgrades
• Maintaining proper user access to various systems
• Some reporting duties
• Very strong technical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communicator with good interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail and problem-solving ability
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline driven, dynamic environment
• Capacity to work in a distributed environment and manage data from multiple disparate systems
• Candidate must be a self-motivated, big picture thinker
• Bachelor's degree is required; Accounting or Information Systems preferred
• 2-3 years or more work experience preferred
• Knowledge of basic accounting concepts is important
• Experience with the following is a plus:
• Accounts Payable software & systems
• Concur or other Time & Expense software
• Financial reporting software & systems
• Document management / workflow software & systems
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country's two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12 in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation's unrivaled leader in news and sports radio.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship.