Digital Content Producer
Part Time Job
Entercom Dallas is looking for a digital professional to generate and upload breaking news, sports, and entertainment content including written, audio and video content, and help enhance website traffic and user activity. Candidate should possess strong digital media acumen, knowledge about online trends and new web programs, social media platforms, online editorial content and select web-based marketing programs.
This position requires a clear understanding of journalism process and ethics. The Producer must possess excellent writing and proofing skills and is expected to post and edit content on both web and social media platforms that is creative, concise, of excellent quality and free of typographical errors.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Create, edit, and maintain news and opinion content primarily for the Entercom Dallas News and Sports web sites and also for Entercom music websites when needed
• Work with News Director and Digital Director to achieve traffic goals
• Execute programming web initiatives
• Work with on-air talent and web contributors on creative web solutions to increase traffic and web-based sales packages
• Execute strategic plan for station social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.,
• Execute strategic plan for station's push notifications and breaking news emails
• Regularly review market trends and innovations for new ideas and opportunities
• Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary
The Part-Time Digital Content Producer position requires a flexible schedule. Must be available nights, weekends and holidays.
2-5 years of broadcast, print, or internet editing/writing a plus. Adobe Creative Cloud experience is a plus.
Must have excellent organizational skills and possess the ability to multitask.
Administrative Support Workers