Digital Content Producer
Part Time Job
Entercom Dallas is looking for a part time digital content producer to generate content for Entercom Dallas. The primary focus of this position will be in the production of video, editorial and graphic works (motion and design). Candidate should possess strong video production and editing skills, and have knowledge about programs inside of the Adobe Creative Cloud (specifically Premiere and After Effects).
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Create, edit, and maintain video - both in-studio and on location
• Work with Program Directors and Webmasters to develop creative and strategic plans to achieve web traffic goals
• Plan and execute an effective strategic plan for station social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc., as needed
• Develop Social Strategy & Create Promotional Content for all station related Social Media
• Regularly review market trends and innovations for new ideas and opportunities
• Manage and be responsible for production equipment and studio
• Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary
3 years of experience working with the Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Premiere and After Effects, as well as social media platforms is required. Must have excellent organizational and file management skills, ability to work autonomously and deliver projects quickly under strict deadlines. Will also need to provide most recent demo reel and/ or links to recent work.
Administrative Support Workers