Digital Content Coordinator
Part Time Job
Entercom Baltimore has an opening for a part-time Digital Content Coordinator. The ideal candidate is a quick thinking and passionate news junkie with their finger on the pulse of Baltimore. The content created needs to engage and grow the digital audience of MIX106.5, Today's 101.9, and HFS @ 104.9.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has strong journalism skills
• Understands social media and can effectively post to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to drive engagement, website traffic, and TLH
• Can work quickly to break news and meet tight deadlines
• Can create social media engagement posts to increase reach and engagement on the pages
Qualified Candidates Should Have:
• Strong writing and editing skills, including a capacity for SEO-friendly headlines and descriptions
• A flexible schedule with the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
• Experience with a content management system and social media platforms
• Graphic design experience a plus
• Audio and video editing skills a plus
• Must be fun!
Administrative Support Workers