Corporate Finance Business Analyst
Full Time Job
An opportunity exists for a Business Analyst responsible for departmental business solutions and applications within the Finance and Accounting organization. This position is responsible to lead efforts to assess, analyze and document existing and new business processes and systems to identify opportunities for improvement. While this position is not specifically technical, the individual will partner with the Technology organization to ensure applications meet business requirements and continuous improvements are identified and implemented.
Essential Job Functions:
• Work closely with the business to understand and gather business requirements
• Develop and implement documentation, plans, training materials and presentations
• May act in a project manager role for core office or Finance specific applications
• Evaluate systems and processes to identify/implement continuous improvement initiatives
• Perform Risk Assessments, strategy and impact analysis
• Develop, coordinate user acceptance testing (UAT) with Technology partners
• Ensure business area adherence to corporate and finance policies and procedures
• Train business users on new or enhanced core office and business-specific applications
• Act as a power-user for critical business applications and subject-matter-expert
• Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, communicating progress and recommending actions and identify areas for improvement
• Develop KPIs, measure and monitor success metrics; Monitor change progress.
• Team regularly with the Technology area to measure effectiveness of technology solutions and services and identify corporate initiatives that may impact the business
• Stay current with trends and developments in Finance applications
• A minimum of 2 years Business Analyst experience is required, preferably in the Finance and Accounting area
• A minimum of 2 years project management experience required
• Requires excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate technical concepts in user terms and create visual presentations.
• Strong planning, organization, critical thinking, decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Excellent ability to multi-task and manage simultaneous projects and initiatives.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent desired.
• Education: B.S. in Finance and Accounting, Information Systems, or related field or equivalent.
This position is based in Philadelphia, PA.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country's two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12 in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation's unrivaled leader in news and sports radio.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship.