Part Time Job
KRLD-AM and KRLD-FM (Entercom Dallas) is looking for individual with broadcasting experience to fill position as part-time board operator.
• Responsible for running broadcast board inclusive of digital editing, recording and maintaining network feeds.
• Protects the company's FCC license.
• Responsible for monitoring and log keeping for an additional radio stations.
• May be required to perform light production work.
• Other duties as required by management.
• Minimum 2 years previous experienced preferred; familiarity with station format required.
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and/or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Position requires ability to manipulate knobs, levers and push buttons.