Board Operator - Radio.Com
Part Time Job
Entercom's Radio.com Sports division is accepting applications for part time (20 hrs/week) Board Operators. Job responsibilities include running control board, following station format, arranging and playing commercials and IDs according to program and commercial logs, following all applicable laws and FCC regulations.
• Experience running a sound board
• Experience sound editing
• Experience with Wide Orbit
• Experience working with a radio network
• Dependability and punctuality a must
• Must be able to work varied shifts including weekends, evenings and holidays.
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
• 1 years' experience preferred; adept at digital editing, board operating, recording, network and HTML/Digital web experience.