Air Talent / Board Operator
Part Time Job
Entercom Dallas (KLUV/KJKK/KRLD-AM/KRLD-FM/KVIL) is looking for exceptional on-air talent/board operators; production/imaging skills a plus. If you are creative, compelling, talented, professional, energetic and understand how to deliver great radio in a PPM environment we want to hear from you. On-air experience in specific formats is a must.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
• Providing creative, entertaining and engaging on-air content while executing the station format.
• Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly.
• Perform music and commercial log checks during shifts.
• A proven track record in being able to write, voice and produce both commercial and station imaging.
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
• Making personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts.
Board Operators are responsible for running the control board, following station format, arranging and playing commercials and IDs according to program and commercial logs, following all applicable laws and FCC regulations. In addition, you may help administer contests, answer listener calls for live shows, operate satellite receivers, conduct EAS tests, etc. This is a critical role in the on-air execution of the station. Board Operators may also be responsible for monitoring and log keeping for an additional radio station or stations.
• Must have 2 years' experience, adept at digital editing, board operating, recording, network and HTML/Digital web experience.