94.7 The Drive Air Talent
Part Time Job
94.7 The Drive Air Talent (Part-time)
94.7 The Drive (WIAD) seeks part time air talent for various fill-in shifts. Must be an excellent communicator with strong creative skills; must have solid productions skills and a strong working knowledge of studio audio equipment necessary for on-air and production execution, including on-air digital systems such as Audio Vault and VoxPro. Knowledge of the format and audience required. Excellent on-air voice with demonstrated track record required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
• Preparing and researching for broadcast.
• Protecting the station's FCC license.
• Monitoring the music and commercial logs for the airshift.
• Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly.
• Operating the control board and performing production work.
• Other duties as required by management
1 years on-air broadcast experience preferred; Excellent communication and voice skills; Knowledge of Audio Vault or VoxPro preferred. Programming skills a plus, but not necessary. Should possess strong knowledge of FCC policies. If considered, you will be prompted to submit your audio MP3 of 3MB or less. Must be available to work fill-in shifts, holidays, and weekends.