Engine RoomLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Engine Room is looking for a self-starting and goal driven individual to fill a VFX Coordinator position, assisting the VFX Producers & Supervisors to ensure the smooth running of all projects. The position requires communicating effectively between clients, artists, and Engine Room staff, so attention to detail and strong organization skills are a must. The Coordinator will help track shots in progress by ensuring Shotgrid is up-to-date with notes, statuses, and deadlines, and will also assist with budgeting of current and upcoming projects. Daily tasks will vary depending on need, but can include artist check-ins, note taking, and opportunities for more hands-on project management.
• A strong knowledge of SHOTGRID (formerly SHOTGUN)
• Familiarity/experience with Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop a strong plus
• Microsoft Word and Excel experience a must
• Knowledge of both Windows and Mac OS
• Exceptional multitasking skills
• Strong communication skills
• A team-player attitude/approach
• Performs well under tight deadlines
• A self-starter willing to pursue and take on additional responsibilities as required
• Access to transportation for small errands
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online