Ttechnical Support Analyst, IT Client Services
Endemol Shine North AmericaNorth Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Endemol Shine North America is seeking 2 Technical Support Analyst, IT Client Services that will report directly to the Manager, IT Client Services and handle the day to day fulfillment of technology related problems, incidents and requests for Endemol Shine North America's headquarters primarily in North Hollywood .
• Monitor and respond to the day to day technical requirements of our client base via a centralized Service Desk system (clients approximately 70% Mac 30% PC)
• Provide end user workplace support including issue resolution, upgrades/patches, new hardware/software installations and general Q&A across Mac, PC, Smartphones, Tablets, and Peripherals
• Perform administrative duties within MS Azure AD, Office 365, Adobe, Zoom, Box and printer management
• Communicate and escalate high priority and complex issues in a timely manner
• Install new workplace devices for end users including PC, Mac, peripherals, and desk phones
• Brainstorm workplace solutions where standard offerings are not available and collaborate with Client Services team to create a proposal
• Study new workplace technologies to stay up to date and contribute in planning discussions
• Provide continuous feedback from end users to IT Client Services management
• Establish and maintain trust and understanding of our many businesses and their team members with an attitude of partnership and cooperation
• Assist in policy implementation, documentation creation and revision
• 2+ years relevant experience providing direct end-user support in workplace environment
• Proficient computer hardware and networking troubleshooting skills
• Thorough knowledge of Windows and Mac OS
• Microsoft Active Directory experience
• Strong knowledge of mobile and cloud computing technologies
• Willing to work in office environment (not remote position)
• Excellent customer-service skills
• Good written and verbal communications
• Ability to follow written and oral instructions
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize work and manage time effectively
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of networking
• Experience with server management
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they are doing.
We are creative, respectful, brave and diverse. That's why we want to offer everyone new opportunities to match their ambitions.
Check out our career opportunities here and join our talented teams around the Group.
If you like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic ambitious people, you'll enjoy your career with us!