Tax Staff Accountant
Endemol Shine North AmericaNorth Hollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/1/2021 5:13:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Tax Staff Accountant jobs in North Hollywood-CA
Search all Tax Staff Accountant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Tax Staff Accountant?
Full Time Job
Endemol Shine North America currently has an opportunity to join our Corporate Tax Department as a Tax staff accountant. This position will provide a qualified candidate the opportunity to develop tax compliance knowledge and gain experience in the Media & Entertainment Industry.
• Prepare Quarterly and Annual Tax Provision
• Prepare US tax returns for Consolidated Corporate Group and Partnership
• Prepare calculations of quarterly federal and state estimated income/franchise tax payments and annual extensions
• Prepare non income tax returns including sales & use tax, property tax, and local business taxes
• Assist with responding to Tax Notices and Tax Audits
• Research and resolution of tax issues
Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelors degree required; degree in accounting, taxation or related field preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook; OneSource Income Tax experience a plus
• Ability to multi-task and pay attention to details
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they are doing.
We are creative, respectful, brave and diverse. That's why we want to offer everyone new opportunities to match their ambitions.
Check out our career opportunities here and join our talented teams around the Group.
If you like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic ambitious people, you'll enjoy your career with us!