Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Endemol Shine North AmericaNorth Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Endemol Shine North America seeks a Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis to join the Finance team. Primary responsibilities will include monthly reporting, forecasting, variance analysis, annual budgeting and analysis, providing the ESNA senior management with timely and insightful financial information to manage the business and make key strategic decisions.
• Coordinate, analyze and report the financial performance, projections, and ad hoc projects for executive management
• Support the reporting structure of the monthly, quarterly and budget process for all operating departments and subsidiaries
• Support forecasting process across the business in order to predict operating results
• Prepare and submit month-end and quarter-end close requirements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Intercompany, Cash, NWC) and compare actuals to forecast/budget for use with internal management
• Provide effective tools that allow budget managers and Finance management to understand variances and make effective decisions around resource allocation
• Lead in-depth financial, variance, and trending analysis for key profitability drivers and metrics. Interpret results, and articulate actionable recommendations that maximize profitability to ensure financial targets are achieved
• Establish strong relationships with business managers in order to advise and support departments, providing necessary managerial information, anticipating key issues and driving analyses that enable business decision-making
• Liaise with the international finance team, subsidiaries, internal departments, CFO and the corporate team
• Manage a Senior Financial analyst in consolidation of multiple territories and production banners
• Drive automation through process improvement use of technology
• Proficiency in all aspects of corporate accounting
• Strong interpersonal and written communication skills, effectively able to exchange information across all levels of the company and tailor to audience
• Capacity to take initiative and to work independently
• Ability to successfully multi-task with strong organizational and time-management skills
• Superior financial software skills including Microsoft Excel
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
• Experience in enterprise systems related to planning or accounting preferred (SAP, Oracle, Netsuite, Adaptive, JD Edwards, etc…)
• Minimum 6 years relevant total experience
• CPA a plus
• Entertainment Industry experience including television and/or feature production
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they are doing.
We are creative, respectful, brave and diverse. That's why we want to offer everyone new opportunities to match their ambitions.
Check out our career opportunities here and join our talented teams around the Group.
If you like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic ambitious people, you'll enjoy your career with us!