Endemol Shine North AmericaNorth Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Groundbreaking. Unprecedented. Human. Since 1987, TV networks and viewers have come to Bunim Murray Productions for authentic, real human storytelling. Because when innovation is baked into the very core of who you are . . . when you invented reality TV itself . . . when your body of work continues to expand across TV, film, documentaries, digital, and social platforms . . . there's only one question left to answer. What's next?
Bunim/Murray Productions are the producers of shows such as Emmy Award winning Lizzo's Watch Out For The Big Grrrls, The Challenge, Real World Homecoming, Family or Fiancé, Miz & Mrs, Surviving R. Kelly, Like Mother, Like Daughter, and many more.
We are looking to have you join our amazingly creative team based in Glendale. Let's hear from you!
The HR Coordinator will work closely with the HR team handling general administrative duties and provide project support, including and not limited to the following:
• Assist with the onboarding of freelance hires
• Assist with preparation of HR documents
• Submits online investigation requests and assists with new employee background checks
• Review new hire onboarding documentation and countersign where applicable
• Maintain absence tracking list and payroll notifications
• Assist with processing of terminations including documentation distribution and final paycheck requests
• Provide HR team with administrative support
• Respond to employee requests and questions
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Minimum 2+ years relevant human resource experience
• Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills with the ability to complete multiple tasks accurately and efficiently.
• Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with MS Office Suite, Excel, WorkDay HRIS preferred
• Ability to work in a diverse and fast paced environment
• Available to work onsite in Glendale weekdays with hours 9am - 6pm
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they are doing.
We are creative, respectful, brave and diverse. That's why we want to offer everyone new opportunities to match their ambitions.
Check out our career opportunities here and join our talented teams around the Group.
If you like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic ambitious people, you'll enjoy your career with us!