Executive Director, Brand Partner & Solutions
Endemol Shine North AmericaLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Endemol Shine North America is looking for a dynamic and results-oriented individual responsible for identifying and closing brand sponsorships, integrations, and off-air partnerships across an industry-leading portfolio of assets. The ideal candidate will have sophisticated knowledge of TV media and a broad understanding of solutions-based selling into all levels of an organization. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of successfully executing branded programs, a deep rolodex of brand direct and agency contacts plus strong relationships, and reaching and exceeding revenue targets.
• Work closely with SVP of Brand Partnerships, to drive revenue and develop partnership opportunities for key ESNA formats.
• Manage sales cycle of prospective partners including qualification, needs analysis, demonstration, solution definition, negotiation, closure and execution. Engage and utilize ESNA internal resources as needed.
• Work closely with Producers to develop integration concepts, field creative treatments, and execute partnership deliverables.
• Cultivate brand interest and awareness of ESNA's properties, assets, and new business opportunities to aid in achievement of revenue goals
• Work closely with internal teams to create win-win scenarios that straddle multiple business entities, and leverage various ESNA platforms.
• Lead day-to-day partnership conversations, fulfillment activities/events, and ensure current and future performance continues to yield strong results.
• Manage all necessary internal and external approvals.
• Personally build and maintain deep relationships with key brands, advertisers, and agencies
• Evaluate and recommend selling strategies and partnership recommendations based on categories, platform, scope of deal, revenue goals and long-term benefits
• Create & execute pre/post campaign ideation and strategies
Skills & Qualifications:
• A professional demeanor with a strong work ethic, sales experience, and a demonstrated track record
• Strong brand direct contacts, agency relationships, and brand partnership/entertainment sales experience, a must.
• Excellent understanding of process amongst media planning/buying/creative agencies and account management.
• Excellent skills in prospecting, presenting, negotiating, and closing.
• Solid understanding of industry trends, the partnerships and brand content landscape.
• Understanding of brand campaign KPI's, metrics, and analytics.
• Creative, analytical thinker, fast learner - A true team player who is driven, ambitious, and highly motivated
• Has experience and a working understanding of television production
• Self-starter with a confident approach and excellent interpersonal, active listening, communication, and presentation skills (verbal and written)
• Have exhibited success working and managing in a fast-paced, dynamic and evolving environment, managing all the finer details while keeping the larger goals in focus
• Strong intuition to anticipate business needs and challenges and personal confidence to act accordingly for the good of the organization
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, and attention to detail
• Has a drive to succeed and cultivates the same in others through professional and respectful methods
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited four year college or university
• Minimum 3 to 4 years of experience working in branded entertainment, entertainment sales, strategic marketing partnerships, agency, Fortune 500 brands or related fields
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.