Executive Assistant, Evp, Operations and Production
Endemol Shine North AmericaNorth Hollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/27/2021 11:13:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Executive Assistant, Evp, Operations and Production jobs in North Hollywood-CA
Search all Executive Assistant, Evp, Operations and Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant, Evp, Operations and Production?
Full Time Job
51 Minds Entertainment is searching for an organized, experienced Executive Assistant to work under the EVP, Operations and Production. The assistant will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This is an excellent opportunity to grow within the world of reality television.
• Managing calendar, scheduling appointments, meetings, etc.
• Answering telephones, screening, logging and placing calls and taking notes.
• Maintaining and organizing the filing systems both paper and digital.
• Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
• Managing paper flow on Executive's desk.
• Sending out and tracking agreements and contracts.
• Preparing and submitting expense reports.
• Making travel arrangements, including flights, hotels, cars etc.
• Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, purchase orders, and other documents.
• Planning and executing company events.
• Managing and executing awards submissions.
• Greeting guests in a professional and personable manner.
• Performing research as needed.
• A bachelor's degree and experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support preferred.
• Familiarity with the unscripted television industry.
• An in-depth understanding of the entire Microsoft Office suite.
• The ability to organize and schedule work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• The ability to multitask and work well under time constraints.
• The ability to handle confidential information.
• An interest in finance and business.
• Professional verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they are doing.
We are creative, respectful, brave and diverse. That's why we want to offer everyone new opportunities to match their ambitions.
Check out our career opportunities here and join our talented teams around the Group.
If you like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic ambitious people, you'll enjoy your career with us!