Corporate Assistant Accountant
Endemol Shine North AmericaNorth Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
We are seeking a detail oriented Corporate Assistant Accountant to join our accounting team.
This position is a key member of the accounting team with responsibility for all aspects of accounts payable, preparing journal entries and some aspects of support to accounts receivable. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Work with team on all aspects of the Accounts Payable functions.
• Record journal entries including recurring and non-recurring items to keep ledger up to date and accurate.
• Other accounting functions and projects as needed.
• Must be able to work independently (self-starter) and a good team player.
• Must have a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting/Finance.
• Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
• MS Excel and MS Word proficiency required.
• Working knowledge of Navision accounting software is preferred.
• Familiarity with the entertainment industry desired but not required.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Must adhere to strict confidentiality policy and have a strong sense of integrity.
• College degree
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.