Coordinator, Unscripted Development
Endemol Shine North AmericaLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Endemol Shine North America is looking for a dynamic and creative individual for our Development Coordinator position. The ideal candidate will have a passion for unscripted development, experience writing treatments and creating decks and a good understanding of the current unscripted landscape.
• Creating and developing new formats for Broadcast Networks and Streamers
• Contributing to the development of current team formats
• Research to support both new and existing ideas
• Finding and procuring footage for sizzle reels
• Tracking pitches within internal tracking system
• Attending and participating in all creative meetings
• Maintaining standards of strict confidentiality with respect to all matters and documents
• Staying abreast of the competitive market and entertainment marketplace
Skills & Qualifications:
• College degree preferred
• Minimum 3 years' experience within entertainment industry, specifically unscripted development
• Must have comprehensive knowledge of pop-culture
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with pitching preferred
• Proficiency in Photoshop preferred.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Promote teamwork and work well with executives, staff, talent, talent reps, assistants, external associates and visitors at all levels.
• Excellent computer and technology skills – Mac & Windows: Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, iPad, iPhone
• Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions and change course of action quickly
• Ability to simultaneously handle individual tasks while maintaining perspective on the bigger picture
• Team player with positive/easy-going manner to handle varied personalities, responsibilities and assignments
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.