Coordinator, Social Media
Endemol Shine North AmericaLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Endemol Shine North America seeks a Social Media Coordinator to work across our TV and digital original series. This position's primary responsibility is to ideate and produce engaging social content and copy customized to specific shows and social media platforms. This is a full-time position based in Los Angeles.
• Produce compelling graphic, GIF and video assets to be used across social platforms
• Draft copy for various social media posts tailored to specific platforms daily (e.g. tweets, Facebook posts, Instagram posts, etc.)
• Route all assets and copy for necessary review and approvals
• Brainstorm compelling digital and social media concepts and ideas across our various TV and original series
• Track social analytics and create reports summarizing key performance metrics
Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree
• 2 years in digital content or social media experience
• Entertainment experience at a digital platform, TV network, production company or agency preferred
• Experience with Photoshop, Lightroom, etc photo and graphic editing software
• Exceptional ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple ongoing projects simultaneously
• Attention to detail and deadline oriented
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Self-motivated and proactive; team player
• Savvy about current social media trends and best practices
• Familiarity with social media publishing tools (e.g. Hootsuite, Sprout, etc.) is a plus
• Understanding of social analytics (e.g. Crimson Hexagon, Nielsen Social etc.) is a plus
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.