Endemol Shine North AmericaLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Endemol Shine North America is looking for a Coordinator, Music. An ideal candidate is familiar with the strategies of how music is used in television (composers, songs, music libraries, etc.) and finds satisfaction in a well-maintained spreadsheet and is comfortable maintaining large amounts of information across various documents. Ideal candidates work well under pressure with approaching deadlines but are comfortable in an environment where they're independent and self-motivated. Position is based in LA and reports to the Vice President, Music.
• Provide support to the Vice President and Director, Music with programming needs including pulling music cues from libraries, invoicing and payment for department, song clearance & licensing, maintaining various tracking documents, and episode cut review
• Review and oversight of cue sheet consultant with cue sheet creation for all programming and acquiring related materials from post teams and rights holders, with some direct cue sheet entry and maintenance required
• Compiling and creating production wrap materials and music deliverables for networks/broadcasters
• Some light scheduling and filing
• Managing music deliveries and organizing and distributing music assets for our in-house library
• Bachelor's degree
• 1-2 years minimum music experience within a production company, studio or network preferred
• Must be a motivated self-starter and extremely detail-oriented, with an ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
• Exceptional ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple ongoing projects simultaneously
• Personable, flexible, able to work well with others and interface with all departments and staff at all levels
• Experience with cue sheet software preferred including RapidCue, Q, Mozart, Soundmouse, and Pro Tools
• Experience with music library metadata and hosting platforms preferred but not required
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through our website to be considered
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.