Coordinator, Music - Bunim-Murray Productions
Endemol Shine North AmericaGlendale, CA
Full Time Job
The Music Coordinator position is an administrative support role in a creative and highly productive music department where you will be asked to provide day to day administrative and creative support for the music team.
• Assist with music research by looking up rights holders for various works through ASCAP and/or BMI and SESAC.
• Update and maintain Source Audio account – cloud-based music storage platform.
• Foster new talent relationships with artists, composers, producers, record labels, managers and music publishers.
• Music production knowledge or education.
• Attend creative and planning meetings as deemed necessary.
• Assist and coordinate with assigned music supervisor for daily activities.
• Manage production music database and creative schedule.
• Work with post-production teams to ensure all administrative needs are met such as cue sheets and licensing deliverables.
• Ability to work creatively in a fast-paced environment.
• General music business knowledge is a plus as well as a passion for music.
• Must be able to work independently (self-starter) and a good team player.
• Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
• MS Excel and MS Word proficiency required.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Must adhere to strict confidentiality policy and have a strong sense of integrity.
• 2-4 years related work experience
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Familiarity with the entertainment industry preferred
• Must be 18 years or older to apply