Assistant, Evp Dev Unscrip Orig Series
Endemol Shine North AmericaLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Seeking an Assistant with a minimum of 2 years of administrative experience in the entertainment industry. This role will support 2 EVP's Unscripted of a large television production company that specializes in unscripted programming. Must have an interest in non-scripted programming (and will have a hand in development), professional phone manner, and familiarity with industry players.
He/she will be responsible for managing heavy phones, rolling calls, setting appointments and meetings, updating calendars, booking travel, as well as coordinating alongside the creative team as needed. He/she will also provide support to the Development team.
• Manage phones, calendars, schedules and conference calls
• Organize meetings and appointments
• Creates Executive expense reports
• Possess excellent follow through skills (status reports and confirmation of tasks completed)
• Assist with booking travel
• Assist with scheduling all pitches and coordinating internally, as well as maintaining a log to track all 3rd party pitches
• Assist with creating documents such as buyer and agents lists for internal use
• Maintain standards of strict confidentiality with respect to all matters and documents
• Promote teamwork and work well with executives, staff, external associates and visitors at all levels
• Handle other miscellaneous duties, special events and projects assigned
• College degree preferred
• Minimum 2 years' administrative experience at senior management level within entertainment industry
• Agency experience preferred
• Advanced skills in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Excellent organizational skills
• A clear sense of urgency, and ability to complete tasks accurately and efficiently
• Excellent computer and technology skills – Mac & Windows: Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, iPad, iPhone
• Excellent communication skills - both verbally and written with professional phone manner
• Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions and change course of action quickly
• Detail oriented with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
• Ability to anticipate needs, be proactive, resourceful and flexible
• Ability to simultaneously handle individual tasks while maintaining perspective on the bigger picture
• Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively with other executives, talent, talent reps, assistants and staff at all levels
• Team player with positive/easy-going manner to handle varied personalities, responsibilities and assignments
• Eligibility Requirements:
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.