Assistant, Current Programming & Development
Endemol Shine North AmericaNorth Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Endemol Shine North America is seeking an Assistant, Current Programming with a minimum of 2 years of administrative experience in the entertainment industry. This role will support the SVP of Unscripted Original Series and the VP of Unscripted Original Series of a large television production company that specializes in unscripted programming. An interest in current programming and a familiarity with industry players are essential to the role, and some exposure to development is a plus.
This individual will be responsible for managing heavy phones, rolling calls, setting appointments and meetings, updating calendars, and booking travel, as well as coordinating alongside the creative team as needed.
• Manage phones, calendars, schedules and conference calls
• Organize meetings and appointments
• Create executive expense reports
• Assist with booking travel
• Assist in preparing creative decks and presentations
• Assist with scheduling all pitches and coordinating internally for pitch presentations
• Assist with creating documents such as buyer and agent lists for internal use
• Handle other miscellaneous duties, special events and projects as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
• College degree preferred
• Minimum 2+ years’ administrative experience at senior management level within entertainment industry; Agency experience preferred
• Advanced skills for Mac/PC in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; Proficient in Photoshop and Keynote
• Must have an eye for graphic design
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to maintain standards of strict confidentiality with respect to all matters and documents, and ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
• A clear sense of urgency, and ability to complete tasks accurately and efficiently with strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and written, including a professional phone manner
• Ability to simultaneously handle individual tasks while maintaining perspective on the bigger picture
• Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively with other executives, talent, talent reps, assistants and staff at all levels
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they are doing.
We are creative, respectful, brave and diverse. That's why we want to offer everyone new opportunities to match their ambitions.
Check out our career opportunities here and join our talented teams around the Group.
If you like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic ambitious people, you'll enjoy your career with us!