Assistant, Banijay Rights Sales
Endemol Shine North AmericaNorth Hollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/1/2020 11:13:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Assistant, Banijay Rights Sales jobs in North Hollywood-CA
Search all Assistant, Banijay Rights Sales postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant, Banijay Rights Sales? Job Purpose:
The Assistant, Banijay Right Sales will provide full executive support to the Executive Vice President, Sales, Acquisitions, and Co-productions, SVP, Canada, and VP, Sales (USA) based in Los Angeles.
• Maintaining calendars and administrative support for EVP, SVP and VP including all travels schedules and subsequent arrangements.
• Organizing expense reports for EVP, SVP and VP
• Prepare and organize management and board presentations.
• Recording minutes/notes of meetings as required.
• Management of specific project tasks as required
• Other duties that might come up as required.
• Bachelors degree preferred
• Fluent in Spanish a plus but not necessity
• Minimum 2-4 years of administrative experience, prior entertainment experience a plus, but not necessity
• Advanced skills in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Excellent organizational skills with ability to complete tasks accurately and efficiently
• Excellent communication skills - both verbally and written with professional phone manner
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Ability to anticipate needs, be proactive, resourceful and flexible
• Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively with other executives, assistants and staff at all levels
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.