VP, Counsel, Film Studio
Endeavor ContentBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Role: VP Counsel, Film Business & Legal Affairs
Reports to: SVP, Studio Film Business & Legal Affairs, Endeavor Content
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Company Description: Endeavor Content is a global leader in the production, financing and sales of premium film, television, and audio content. The studio produces TV series such as See and Truth Be Told on Apple TV+ and the upcoming Nine Perfect Strangers for Hulu, Severance for Apple TV+ and Tokyo Vice for HBO Max. Endeavor Content also handles distribution for hit series including Killing Eve, Normal People and The Night Manager. Endeavor Content is a division of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports and content company.
• To serve as a senior attorney in Endeavor Content's film studio business and legal affairs group.
• Negotiate development and production agreements for Endeavor Content's film studio, including rights, writing, producing, directing, and performer agreements.
• Act as lead attorney overseeing feature films in production at the studio.
• Supervising attorneys and outside counsel on the drafting of development and production agreements.
• Work with SVP, Studio Film Business Affairs on the development and implementation of policies and procedures for studio business and legal affairs.
• Candidates should have leadership experience working in a film studio or major independent production company business/legal affairs department, and/or entertainment law firm.
• 7+ years' experience in film development and production.
• Strong drafting, negotiating and organizational skills.
• Admitted to Bar and in good standing.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online