Senior Financial Analyst
Endeavor ContentLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Endeavor Content is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Reporting & Accounting to join its Finance team reporting to the Manager, Financial Reporting & Accounting. The candidate will play a large role in the day-to-day and month-end close activities for the department, including recording of journal entries and preparation of reconciliations.
- Maintain bank reconciliations, research cash transactions and variances
- Prepare and record assigned month-end journal entries
- Prepare support schedules and month-end account reconciliations
- Complete account research and variance analysis on assigned accounts
- Compile and update reporting packages and financial reporting files
- Collaborate with finance team to ensure completeness and accuracy of information
- Assist with requests from Treasury, Finance, Tax, internal and external audit
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Accounting. CPA progress preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience in entertainment industry or in a related field
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Problem solver with strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to adapt and learn new tasks quickly
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with SAP or other ERP software
Endeavor Content is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor Content is a global leader in the creation, production and distribution of premium film and television content. The studio's film titles include ''In the Heights'' and ''Just Mercy'' for Warner Bros., ''Book Club'' for Paramount Pictures, ''Blue Miracle'' for Netflix, Oscar nominated ''The Lost Daughter'' for Netflix, ''Ambulance'' with Universal Pictures, ''My Best Friend's Exorcism'' for Amazon, and Sundance Film Festival Audience Award winner ''Cha Cha Real Smooth'' for Apple TV+. The studio produces premium TV series such as ''Severance,'' ''Roar,'' ''See'' and ''Truth Be Told'' on Apple TV+, ''Wolf Like Me'' for Peacock, ''Nine Perfect Strangers,'' ''Life & Beth'' for Hulu, and ''Tokyo Vice'' for HBO Max. Endeavor Content also handles global distribution for hit series including ''Killing Eve,'' ''The Morning Show,'' ''Normal People'' and ''The Night Manager.''