Intern - Talent Agency
Emerald Artists AgencyRemote, US
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Part-Time Unpaid Internship
Role: 100% Remote - Duration 4 months; Start-End Date: September to December
Type of Role: Internship, Unpaid, Flexible Schedule (preferably 2-4 days per week)
Can receive college credit! *MUST BE CURRENTLY IN SCHOOL*
We want our interns to gain real-world experience as they work with us as Motion Picture/Television Agents and Assistants. Our company is comprised of a close-knit team, so the intern will be able to have a personalized experience where they can not only learn about working with a SAG Franchised Agency, but can also ask questions and learn more about working with actors/actresses, Casting Directors, dealing with production, etc.
- Studies and conducts research on our client's brand image and suggests ways the client can improve their brand image
- Researches brand companies and maintain the brand company grid
- Work with Agent and Assistant on various interoffice tasks
- Will have specific project/goals to achieve
Skills and Qualifications
- Self Motivator
- Can work Efficiently
- Has High expectations for themselves
- Confident English language skills, both oral and written
- Proved interest in marketing, media, and Motion Picture/Television
- Ability to work Pacific Standard Time
- Team player
- Maintains deadlines
- Well-organized and reliable
- Has an interest in Motion Picture/Television content
Emerald Artists Agency (EAA) is based in the Motion Picture/Television industry that strives to empower our clients with the tools, resources, relationships, and opportunities that enable them to build their careers and brands across all media platforms. What energizes us is the work of shaping talent, building careers, and helping our clients tell their stories. We work with our clients to move, entertain, inform, and inspire the world.
We work to encourage our team members and clients to be themselves and to believe in themselves and their future. We have a strong foundation in supporting personal growth and professional development while priding ourselves in a learning-first environment.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online