Fall Intern - Branding/Marketing
Emerald Artists AgencyRemote, US
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Part-Time Unpaid Internship
Role: 100% Remote - Duration 4 months; Start-End Date: September to December
Type of Role: Internship, Unpaid, Flexible Schedule (preferably 2-4 days per week)
Can receive college credit!
We want our interns to gain real-world experience as they work in the Motion Picture/Television industry with a concentration on Branding/Marketing. Our interns will be able to learn and grow as they are tasked with gathering brand deals for micro, mid, and high tier actors and influencers. The intern will not only learn the importance of maintaining and tracking these deals, but they will also be able to showcase their creative freedom in creating posts across multiple platforms for the client/company, craft individual client pitches, and collaborate with the team to suggest how to increase overall engagement through multiple platforms. Our company is comprised of a close-knit team, so the intern will be able to have a personalized experience where they can not only learn about Branding/Marketing, but can also ask questions and learn more about working with actors/actresses, the casting department, dealing with production, etc. This is truly a unique internship experience we feel will create long lasting relationships with our interns.
• Supports and maintains Client & Company social media accounts in presentation, posting and branding across multiple platforms (i.e. Instagram, Twitter, etc)
• Studies and conducts research on our clients' brand image, and suggests ways the client can improve their brand image
• Researches brand companies and maintains the brand company grid
• Collaborates with their team to create the development and execution of multi platform campaigns
• Create posts for engagement, announcements, and events
• Monitor engagement of posts
• Manages various projects as needed/supports Marketing Team with administrative tasks
Skills and Qualifications
• Knowledge of social media strategy (when to post, best graphics for interests, etc.)
• Branding/Marketing/Advertising and/ or media-related studies
• Confident English language skills both oral and written
• Proved interest in marketing, media, and Motion Picture/Television
• Ability to work Pacific Standard Time
• Experience from previous job/internship at another media company, ad agency or media agency
• Photo/video editing skills (social media level) are a plus
• Team player
• Maintains deadlines
• Well organized and reliable
• Has interest in Motion Picture/Television content
Emerald Artists Agency (EAA) is an agency based in the Motion Picture/Television industry that strives to empower our clients with the tools, resources, relationships and opportunities that enable them to build their careers and brands across all media platforms. What energizes us is the work of shaping talent, building careers, and helping our clients tell their stories. We work with our clients to move, entertain, inform, and inspire the world.
We work to encourage our team members and clients to be themselves and to believe in themselves and their future. We have a strong foundation in supporting personal growth and professional development, while priding ourselves in a learning-first environment.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online