Manager, Digital Talent
Emagine ContentBeverly Hills, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Search for Manager, Digital Talent jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
**JOB IS COMMISSION ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A CLIENT ROSTER.
***JOB IS FULLY REMOTE DUE TO COVID-19.
JOB DESCRIPTION & DUTIES
Digital Division Manager, Branding, Endorsements & Licensing
Beverly Hills, CA USA
Talent / Management
Job Id: R-00003
REPORTS TO: CEO, Digital Division Partners
As a Digital Division Talent Manager of Branding, Endorsements & Licensing, you will be responsible for identifying, developing, and maintaining relationships with influencers as clients. This job will require you to be experienced in working with large and small-scale macro and micro programs as well as expertise in influencer marketing and working with brands. In addition, the candidate will recruit talent to be managed and must be able to assist the talent to get to where they want to go in their career which includes collaborating with the theatrical, production, and music divisions. The candidate must also know the ins and outs of content creation, analysis and reporting of influencer campaigns and proposals and be able to negotiate where needed on behalf of the talent.
You will be closely involved in the planning and scheduling of a varied range of projects and tasks working within a multi-disciplined team. The ability to clearly communicate tasks, goals, priorities and deadlines to the CEO & Digital Division Partners while motivating the team will be essential, as will the ability to proactively trouble shoot and feedback openly and transparently.
Job Requirements & Responsibilities:
• Recruitment of micro, macro, or mega influencers and personalities.
• Conduct research and analysis to identify a variety of influencers and content creators to represent a diversity of brands.
• Support the Influencer division in the planning, smooth running and completion of campaigns and assist with day to day and general tasks within the department.
• Development, implementation, and manage successful, an artist-first global influencer strategy that works with the company brand.
• Creating pitch decks and packages for the influencer client and pitching to brands and companies and having knowledge of compensation across each tier of influencers from micro to mega.
• Proactively seek out campaigns, brands, partners, and events to collaborate with the talent.
• Manage contract negotiation with talent agents or legal representatives ensuring clear scope of work and alignment on timelines and deliverables. Partner with company legal team to draft and execute influencer contracts.
• Produce influencer digital content for large and small-scale macro and micro programs.
• Manage influencer event attendance and associated social engagements (paid or organic) at key events, festivals, press presentations, and other activities.
• Researching emerging trends and opportunities to make the company more artistry in the influencer space; keep up on all developments in the social media space and develop ongoing global strategies.
• Producers through methodically and accurately sourcing, collating, distributing and tracking all information, data, materials and assets relating to creative and technical projects, pitches and various tasks within the studio.
• The ability to pitch the company's influencer division to new and existing businesses to extend relationships.
• 1-3 years prior influencer and social media experience at a brand, digital agency, management company or marketing-related field.
• 1-3 years hands-on managing of paid social media campaigns.
• Strong record of managing client relationships, brands, and companies.
• Four-year degree in Marketing, Sport Management or Business-related field.
• Experience across all social media platforms including content creation platforms such as YouTube.
• Perform tasks and other services that are reasonably required by Company, specifically the CEO, VP and are usually customarily performed by Contractors in the influencer industry.
Job Code: R-0003