Emagine ContentManhattan, NY
Full Time Job
THIS IS A COMMISSION BASED JOB ONLY. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN EXISTING CLIENT LIST.
Boutique bi-coastal entertainment talent management company, Emagine Content, a top 300 company in Hollywood is seeking a self-starting, passionate, and driven Influencer / Brands manager to join our team.
This position includes:
- List of THOUSANDS of potential influencer clients.
- Making your own schedule.
- Potential for production involvement.
- Collaboration with working in multiple fields including the theater, music, acting, and alternative.
- Scouting potential influencer clients.
- Answering phone lines and email communication.
- Communicating with partners, clients, and external clients.
- Discovering different brands and marketers to make relationships with.
- Attending network events related to the entertainment industry; acting & influencers.
- Social media research.
- Attending personal appearances such as awards ceremonies or premieres.
Serious candidates only.
- At least 3 years of previous talent agent or talent management experience required.
- Experienced in GSuite, Microsoft Office, Trello
- Good teamwork skills.
- Understanding of digital content & influencer platforms is very important.
- 4 year college degree in relation to management, communications, marketing.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online