Confidential Via Staffing FirmSanta Monica, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Administrative Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Administrative Coordinator jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Music Industry Company is looking for an organized and self-motivated administrative assistant who will be responsible for providing support to the office personnel. The office administrator's role will include working closely with our PR and client services team by handling clerical duties, scheduling meetings, and completing confirmation calls.
This is a long-term temporary position paying $17/hour. Hybrid work.
In order to be successful in this position you should be detail-oriented, professional and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Respond to telephone, email inquires
• Manage the team Outlook calendar
• Collect, process and distribute incoming mail as well as compose and send correspondence for other office staff
• Maintain office files while practicing company-wide file retention policies
• Handle all other administrative tasks as needed
Job Skills & Qualifications
• Good MS Office and G-suite skills
• Ability to use a desktop computer and office programs
• Strong time management and organizational skills