Venue Marketing Manager
Confidential Via Staffing FirmDallas, TX
Full Time Job
Our client, a global leader in live entertainment, is looking for a Venue Marketing Manager!
In this role, you will be an integral part of building and executing on marketing strategies for shows and events at venues around the U.S. Your work will have you assisting the Venue Marketing Director in planning and management of a number of marketing avenues, from direct fan communication via email and social media, to ensuring the quality of creative assets directly at the venue, to coordinating press with local media partners.
This is a great opportunity to build the success of shows and special events across the country!
You should have:
• 3-5 years of experience in event planning or marketing, preferably with experience in live entertainment and social media management
• Top-notch communication skills for successful collaboration with teams, but also in the liaising with talent and management
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, G-Suite, and the Adobe Creative Suite, as well as extensive knowledge of socials like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
• A capacity for project management and learning the tools needed
• The ability to think on your feet and handle a diverse set of responsibilities
These are multiple direct hire roles in cities such as, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Atlanta, Boston, Houston, Nashville, SF, Seattle or other large markets. For consideration, please submit your resume
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online