Tour Marketing Coordinator
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a global leader in live entertainment, is looking to hire a Tour Marketing Coordinator!
In this role, you will provide support for the Tour Marketing team and affiliated partners. Your work will have you taking on both administrative and marketing tasks ranging from maintaining, reconciling and reporting budgets to coordinating tour logistics such as ticket promotions, marketing instructions with internal and external teams and taking care of day of, on-site duties like working with artist's representatives.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a team that helps to produce exciting live events!
You should have:
• 2 years of experience in marketing, ideally in music, entertainment or media
• A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for successful collaboration in a team environment
• An organized and efficient mindset that is able to prioritize time and implement creative solutions to complex problems
• High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office and G-Suite
• A passion for music, especially live events
This is a direct hire role based in Los Angeles, with salary DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online