Confidential Via Staffing FirmNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Our client, a creator driven content studio, is looking for a Talent Coordinator to come aboard to identify and build relationships with creator talent across the largest platforms.
• Own daily management of reach out to new creators
• Build out database of talent for FM to use for originals and branded content
• Track leads and process
• Generate talent lists for up-and-coming original shows
• Assist in creating and distributing marketing materials
• Oversee creation of creator events
• Assist in building relationships with content creators, managers, and agents
• 1 year at a talent management or agency or similar company
• 2 years social media marketing experience
• Strong copywriting and editing skills
• Being a content creator is a plus
• Being a content producer is a plus
This is a full time, direct hire position located in New York. Remote candidates will not be considered.
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online