Talent Agency Assistants and Mailroom Floaters
Confidential Via Staffing FirmBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Talent Agency U Assistants and Mailroom Floaters
Our client, a talent agency leader, has an immediate need for entry-level Assistants in West Los Angeles. In this role, the Assistants will provide desk coverage for executives and/or agents,
and assist with administrative projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for recent college graduates to gain entry-level, entertainment- based experience with an international talent agency leader.
Requirements are as follows:
• B.A. Degree
• 6 months to 2 years of administrative experience, preferably in an Assistant or Desk Coverage role (internships count too!)
• Experience with ''rolling calls'' and calendaring / scheduling in Outlook highly preferred
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, corporate entertainment environment
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• An interest in talent agencies and talent management
Please submit resumes directly with Talent Agency Assistant in subject line for an immediate response.
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Job Code: Talent Agency Assistant
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online