Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Confidential Via Staffing FirmTennessee, IL
This was removed by the employer on 10/4/2022 3:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Talent Acquisition Coordinator jobs in Tennessee-IL
Search all Talent Acquisition Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
The Talent Acquisition Specialist partners with team leadership and hiring managers to provide recruiting, selection, placement, and onboarding services for positions at all company properties.
Summary of Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Using SilkRoad Recruiting software, maintain open job postings, telephone interview applicants, schedule interviews, decline applicants, initiate background checks, and launch online paperwork as determined by the Talent Acquisition SOPs, all in a timely manner.
• Collaborate with assigned operating teams and hiring managers to develop and execute recruitment plans which will include but are not limited to:
• Sourcing & Marketing
• Candidate assessment
• Staffing trends
• Assist with executing recruiting programs to include but not limited to:
• Job fairs
• Work Camper and Special Group events
• College Recruiting & Intern Program
• High School Students
• Group Incentive Programs
• Maintain and adhere to ongoing interview schedule for hiring managers.
• Initiate hiring process with internal and external applicants whoand evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with Hiring Managers.
• Telephone Interview applicants utilizing a consistent set of qualifications.
• Maintain job descriptions, screening questions, candidate correspondence, hiring stages and applicant tracking status in SilkRoad Recruiting software.
• Assist with other HR daily functions as needed.
• Maintain confidentiality at all times to ensure that there is no release of information pertaining to company records, plans or any other matter without approval.
Management reserves the right to change and/or add to these duties at any time.
al and Experience Requirements
• High School Diploma or equivalent, Required.
• College Degree, Preferred.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office software
• Recruiting and Interviewing Experience, Highly Preferred
• Intermediate Excel Skills, Highly Preferred.
• Type 40 WPM
• Knowledge of office equipment and computers
• Exceptional communication skills - written and verbal
• Flexibility to meet varying customer needs and to juggle multiple priorities daily. Exceptional organizational skills.
• Knowledge of employment law.
• Extremely personable and outgoing personality to promote programs and excite applicants
• Able to project Dollywood's image by being genuinely friendly and caring and by taking pride in their work.
• Ability to greet others in a professional manner
• Ability to make all age groups feel relaxed and at ease
• Positive team member at all times
• Demonstrated public speaking skills
• Extremely well organized with attention to detail skills
• Ability to be multi-tasking
• Must be self-motivated and disciplined.
• Must be able to prioritize and complete work assignments on a timely basis.
• Must maintain strict confidentiality and judgment regarding privileged information.
• Must be willing to constantly /improve.
• Must have professional appearance with good personal hygiene.
• Must promote and support a ''team'' work environment by cooperating and helping co-workers.
• Must adapt to changes easily.
• Must enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Must show appreciation to others.
• Must be sensitive to the needs of our Guests and feel empowered to take action to meet their needs within company guidelines.
Essential Functions Necessary To Perform Job Duties
• Able to display and live out our Lead with Love principles strongly rooted in the Company culture by being: patient, kind, trusting, unselfish, truthful, forgiving, and dedicated.
• Able to hear, see and speak.
• Able to speak, read and write English.
• Able to smile and make eye contact to make a friendly impression when greeting guests, vendors and other employees.
• Must have manual dexterity necessary to complete all job duties.
• Able to sit and/or stand for long/short periods.
• Able to maintain good personal hygiene.
• Able to get along with other employees to work out problems and resolve conflicts.
• Able to comprehend instructions and retain information.
• Able to maintain dependable work attendance and flexibility with assigned work schedules including any required overtime, evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Able to be flexible to handle frequent changes in priorities.
• Able to prioritize tasks and complete assignments on time
• Able to operate / drive a motor vehicle, and have a valid TN driver's license
Qualified candidates please submit resume