Sr. Director, Marketing
Confidential Via Staffing FirmNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Our client, a leading live show and event production company, is looking for a Sr. Director of Marketing to join their team! In this role, you'll develop and implement develop and implement holistic company marketing strategies centered around social media, integrated marketing, PR initiatives and inter-departmental marketing opportunities: you'll serve as the primary brand story-teller, crafting the brand's voice across all channels, monitor the social media landscape to ensure the organization stays ahead of industry trends, oversee promotional gifts for both internal and external contacts, forecast and manage the marketing budget, and source and liaise third party vendors and agencies for content creation and management, among other tasks. You'll also attend events to produce live coverage for social platforms and analyze metrics to identify areas of success and opportunity. This is an excellent opportunity to develop with a leader in live programming!
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or a related field
- a minimum three years of integrated marketing experience and social media production experience within entertainment, a major brand, or media agency – you're an expert at identifying a campaign's target audience, with a high level of understanding of content and digital marketing
- thorough knowledge of and experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, Hootsuite, Wrike, Slack, and Dropbox
- an interest in all things pop culture, from dance, to TV, to Broadway, and everything in between
- copywriting and design skills
- top notch communicative, collaborative, analytical, and time management skills
This is an onsite, full time opportunity in the New York, NY area, with compensation between 80-100K, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online