Sr. Designer, Social Media
Confidential Via Staffing FirmSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a premium cable network, is looking for a Sr. Designer skilled in social media content to join it's team! In this role, you'll strategize, ideate, and design social content for use across all social networks and platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Tumblr, and YouTube, among others: you'll use your proven design and project management skills to driv the creative process through publication, including collaboration with other internal teams, sourcing assets for development, and presenting to stakeholders for approval. You'll also oversee project calendars and monitor performance of social output to identify areas of success and areas of improvement.
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, or a related field
- a minimum 2-3 years experience designing custom social content and art, including quote art, memes, macros, GIFs, and cinemagraphs [experience in entertainment highly preferred]
- a thorough knowledge of typography
- a proven and adaptable writing and content style, with experience writing headlines and copy
- expert level proficieny in Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premiere, and digital asset management tools
- top notch communicative, collaborative, time management, and project management skills with a strong attention to detail
This is an on-site, full time opportunity in the Santa Monica, CA, area, with compensation commensurate with experience. For consideration, please send your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online