Social Media Manager
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a multi-platform media organization, is looking for a Social Media Manager to join their team! In this dynamic role, you'll be responsible for day-to-day content management, publishing, and optimization on all social platforms: you'll deliver content consistent with the brand's existing tone and voice, lead community management and engagement initiatives, drive audience engagement by offering meaningful follow-on experiences, leverage internal and external relationships to generate content and celebrate local and innovative stories to amplify brand reach, and evaluate opportunities for platform optimization based on data-driven insights, among other duties. You'll also identify new social trends and opportunities to spark viral conversations, oversee live stream operations, and create copy with a focus on SEO and growth tactics. This is an excellent opportunity to develop with an industry leader in consumer products and marketing!
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related field
- a minimum 3 years of hands-on experience handling operations of social/owned platforms for a major brand or media network, including live activations, liaising directly with talent, and running handles (experience with sports highly preferred!)
- experience with social platform CMS, capabilities, live streaming, and copyright management
- proficiency with both current and emerging social platforms, namely YouTube, Facebook, and Tik Tok
- proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, and video editing tools
- top notch communicative, collaborative, planning, project management, and analytical skills
This is an on-site, contract role in the Santa Monica, CA, area, anticipated to run through December 2020 with compensation of $35-37/hr, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online