Social Content Producer
Confidential Via Staffing FirmNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Our client a creator driven content studio Located in New York is looking for a Producer to join their growing team! The Producer will assist manage and launch new social media content and original shows. As a social content producer, you'll be managing, planning, and developing, original video series made specifically for short-form platforms like TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube. An ideal candidate is equal parts organizer and creative, who can work with little oversight and turn out great creative products at a fast pace. An ideal candidate is not afraid to ask questions, is willing to roll with changing deadlines and workflows, and thrives in a startup environment. Being a creator is a big plus. All applications must include examples of your work.
• A digital video native who has experience creating fun, engaging, funny, and shareable videos for social media savvy audiences.
• Proficient in the pacing and visual styles prevalent on TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, and emerging social platforms as they appear.
• Excited about the challenge of getting to define new styles and content looks for emerging and existing social platforms.
• Proficient in managing multiple projects/teams at once and creating a high volume of content on a rolling basis.
• An excellent communicator with a creative eye.
• Passionate about content creation
• Manage the execution of social-first content for a variety of platforms
• Own best practices across each platform
• Work closely with editors and give creative input while managing the entirety of the post-production process
• Effectively manage production timelines to ensure projects are executed on time
• Own pre-production, including research, casting/talent sourcing, scripting, crew, etc
• Produce shoots and direct talent
• ID and manage freelance talent
• Manage project from ideation all the way to execution and posting in collaboration with Producers and Senior Creative team members
• 3 years of production experience. Specifically for digital and social
• Tangible experience in Project Management
• Familiar with TikTok, YouTube and emerging video trends
• Experience creating YouTube content successfully
• Experience working and communicating with talent
• Demonstrable experience creating shareable content
• Multitasker who can manage a variety of pipelines
• Proficient in Adobe Premier
• Has a strong sense of timing and is able to give constructive feedback to editors and filming teams
• Any and all camera or filming experience is a plus
• Being a content creator is a big plus
Qualified candidates, please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate response.
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online