Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Senior Manager, Digital Marketing (SEM)
Our client is looking for a Senior Manager of SEM. The Senior Manager SEM will own all SEM campaigns and assist with other paid media efforts to drive orders and growth to meet monthly and yearly performance goals. This role oversees a significant sized budget and will identify opportunities and innovation for search and keyword trends to drive marketing initiatives. The Senior Manager will develop and evaluate strategies, plan and execute SEM efforts, identify and allocate resources (including external agency oversight), and hold a significant role in achieving targets and goals.
• Own all paid search accounts (Google, Shopping, Bing, etc.) including structure, build and performance.
• Provide general guidance on strategy, planning, and buying for other acquisition and awareness platforms, such as programmatic and affiliate marketing.
• Oversee budget management and projection analysis by paid source, and provide forecasting on orders, spend and other KPIs.
• Utilize multiple data sources to evaluate paid media performance and drive key optimizations.
• Translate data to understand current performance and derive clear, actionable insights.
• Research and determine growth opportunities by analyzing keyword trends, gap analysis, and competitive insights.
• Manage internal and external resources including vendors, agency partners, and a team of paid media specialists including but not limited to SEM, programmatic and affiliates.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/or experience, required.
• Eight (8) or more years of PPC/SEM e-commerce experience - AdWords, BING, Remarketing and Display (Google AdWords Certified).
• Two (2) or more years of experience managing a team.
• Four (4) or more years of experience in other paid media channels (e.g., programmatic, affiliate, etc.…) in direct response marketing preferred.
• Experience managing large scale campaigns and optimizing towards different bidding strategies – tCPA, CPC, ROAS.
• Proven track record in managing digital marketing campaigns from inception to completion.
• Experience working on a DTC / e-commerce website.
• Familiarity with Adobe Analytics, Visual iQ., as well as common SEM tools.
This is a direct hire role based in Los Angeles with salary DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online