Sales & Merchandising Manager
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a leading intimate apparel brand, is looking for a Sales and Merchandising Manager experienced with both physical and e-commerce retailers to join their team! In this role, you'll use your deep knowledge of apparel sales, fashion, and retail to build and promote the launch of a major brand internationally: you'll develop the product assortment, pricing strategy and procurement of product categories across all purchasing channels, spearhead long-term distribution strategy and regional sales tactics, build the brand's image through various advertising media, and work with other internal teams to conceptualize marketing campaigns and strategies. You'll also manage client relationships and monitor competitors and sales data to make recommendations on areas of development and success, among other tasks. This is an excellent opportunity to develop with a leader in fashion and apparel!
You should have:
- a successful track record and experience with major big box retailers and ecommerce sites
- the ability to drive growth by attracting new business, developing sales strategies and profitability objectives
- proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Microsoft Excel
- strong business acumen, with the ability to analyze data to draw conclusions
- excellent communicative, collaborative, and client management skills
- an active passport or passport card, with the ability to travel throughout North America as needed
- fluency in Spanish a plus!
This is a direct hire, on-site opportunity in the Commerce area of Los Angeles, with compensation of 70-100K, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online