Regional Marketing Coordinator
Confidential Via Staffing FirmChicago, IL
Full Time Job
Our client, a global leader in live entertainment, is looking to bring in a Regional Marketing Coordinator!
Your work will consist of both administrative and marketing support of a Regional Marketing Management Team. This includes the delivery of marketing assets and promotional material, research of local markets and compilation of data following events, assisting various other teams in grassroots marketing, PR and local sponsorships, as well as helping out on the day of for actual shows and events.
This is a great opportunity to be part of the team that are the boots on the ground that help to produce exciting live events!
You should have:
• 1 years of experience in event planning or marketing, ideally in live entertainment, sports, or media
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly in being able to collaborate with various teams and liaise with stakeholders
• A knack for problem-solving, multi-tasking, and staying organized and on deadline in a fast-paced work environment
• An extensive knowledge and passion for music, especially live events
• Preferably a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
These are multiple direct hire roles in cities such as, Chicago, Miami, Phoenix, San Francisco, Seattle, St. Louis, Washington, DC and other large markets. For consideration, please submit your resume
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online