Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a global entertainment company, has an immediate need for a Recruiting Assistant to support their dynamic Talent Acquisition team in West Los Angeles. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting the Recruiters with identifying top talent, heavy scheduling utilizing Outlook, managing heavy call volumes, coordinating candidate interviews, conducting phone screens and reference checks, and providing a positive candidate experience throughout.
• 1-2 years of HR or recruiting experience (internship experience is okay)
• Strong administrative skill set including heavy scheduling and managing heavy call volumes
• Experience utilizing an ATS (WorkDay experience is preferable)
• Ability to work closely with HR executives and the talent acquisition team
• Long-term interest in HR and recruiting
• Entertainment or media background preferred
• Experience dealing with high levels of confidentiality
• B.A. Degree
This is a permanent / direct hire opportunity with a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates, please submit resumes to for an immediate reply.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online