Recruiter Human Resources
Confidential Via Staffing FirmBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a global entertainment leader in motion pictures, is looking for an experienced Recruiter to join their Human Resources team. In this dynamic role, you will support day-to-day talent acquisition operations, including developing recruiting plans and discovering innovative sourcing strategies.
You will develop systems and processes and recruit for various positions across the company and further the company's diversity goals. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated, proactive, analytical individual who has a passion for recruiting and a demonstrated understanding of how to actively source diverse candidates.
• Partner with management to develop recruiting strategies and initiatives for current and future needs.
• Work with hiring managers to assess talent needs, develop position specifications, and identify desired competencies for roles.
• Maintain a high level of industry awareness and market intelligence regarding hiring trends, labor shifts, market unrest, and compensation challenges.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of local, state, and federal guidelines and regulations procedures and applicable laws and guidelines.
• Screen resumes, conduct interviews, schedule interviews for hiring managers, contact references,
• Make offers and conduct background checks.
• Run college recruitment for our summer intern program and facilitate resume-writing workshops.
• Maintain ongoing recruitment status reports.
• Other human resources duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• 3 years of solid recruitment and human resources experience. Recruitment with an emphasis on the arts desired.
• Experience with various candidate sourcing resources and social media recruitment platforms.
• Knowledge of applicable state and federal employment laws and general business practices.
• Demonstrated proficiency with staffing and HR systems, applicant tracking, HRIS, onboarding programs, and Microsoft Office.
• Strong interpersonal and written communication skills with high professionalism and confidentiality.
• Must be detail-oriented and organized with strong project management, problem-solving, and follow-through skills.
• Must be proactive in asking questions with the ability to work independently, juggle priorities, and manage time to meet deadlines effectively.
Qualified candidates, please submit resumes for an immediate response.
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online