Confidential Via Staffing FirmSanta Fe, NM
Full Time Job
Our client, a themed entertainment organization focusing on interactive multimedia and art experiences, is looking for a Purchasing Manager to join their team! In this role, you'll use your experience in Purchasing and Sourcing for themed environments to oversee the company's overall purchasing strategy: you'll work closely with project, product, and department managers to coordinate purchase requests, handle contract management including administration, development and implementation of purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures, research and evaluate vendors, maintain purchasing files and records, strategically develop and implement supply chain strategies, and manage materials savings initiatives in line with profile plan and overall business objectives, among other duties. You'll also manage, mentor, and lead your own purchasing team, including hiring, training, and establishing KPIs for all procurement activities. This is an excellent opportunity to develop with an emerging leader in themed experiences!
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree (degrees in Purchasing, Operations Management, or Business Management a plus!), with a minimum 5-6 years progressive experience within purchasing and sourcing for retail, hotel, theme parks, and/or themed attractions projects
- a proven track record meeting cost reduction targets
- proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- excellent communicative, collaborative, time management, leadership, and organizational skills, with a proven attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple deadlines
- NAPM (A.P.P C.P.M) or APICS (CPIM, CIRM) certification highly preferred
This is a direct hire opportunity which will be remote to start, but that will require relocation to the Santa Fe, NM area (relocation assistance provided). Compensation for this opportunity ranges from $70-92K, DOE. For consideration, please submit your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online